How to make money on TiktokMarch 7, 2022
Similar to youtube shorts and Instagram reels, TikTok is a short video platform for users to edit and upload their videos. It has expanded drastically on the internet since its first launch in 2017. With the development of smartphones, TikTok users can easily edit their video on a phone with assistant apps, people don’t need to be an expert video editor to do it. Now it’s so common that a 10-year-old kid can perform well. Where the audiences and potential customers are, there are business opportunities over there. That’s why there is a new workforce called TikTok content creatures appear. They each have their style and content orientation and open a new way for businesses to cooperate to target more customers. Here are 6 ways you can earn on TikTok
- Tiktok creator fund
– Although this is a new function (TikTok was a free platform, people joined because it’s interesting, but now they can earn). To be eligible for the Creator Fund scheme, you need to meet these requirements: 10k followers, at least 100k video views in the last 30 days, and your video is authentic based on its guideline.
- Sponsored content for brands
– These are the most source of income a TikTok can earn. When you build up a strong enough channel, brands will automatically find you and negotiate about how to cooperate to deliver their brand image or message on your video. Your income depends on how much they want to appear on your channels, how strong is the brand, how popular are your channels, what niche your channel is. Sponsored content is also sensitive, you need to insert a brand message in a delicate way that viewers don’t feel they are watching a commercial but an entertainment video. It’s not easy. And don’t overpromote it, check the brand carefully so that it won’t hurt your brand in any way.
- Sell TikTok accounts
– This way is usually applicable for entertainment channels, which feature short funny videos, it can attract a lot of viewers and followers. Over time, it can build up an audience fast and cost-effectively.
– There is some marketplace you can list your TikTok accounts for sale like market4gamers, fameswap…
– Tiktok is suitable for youth, or I should call gen Z (13 – 24 years old). And they are shopping a lot while scrolling on social media. This is a good chance for fashion, apparel, cosmetics… to promote. They usually pay tiktoker an upfront fee for mentioning them in the video. And affiliate links are mainly for measuring the efficiency of the campaign; though it also pays influencers some extra money.
- Brand ambassador
– As a brand ambassador, TikTok is a great way for you to broaden the audience size, approach the largest online platform besides Facebook and Instagram. As research said, users spend more than 2 hours on TikTok on average.
- Join influencer marketplace
– For micro and mini influencers, it’s harder for brands to find and approach you. That’s why the marketplace appears, it helps connect brands and you. They charge a small fee, but the solution for both is huge.
Tips to earn more money with TikTok
– Content is king: what you need to care about is focus on creating new and interesting content, remember to be consistent with your content direction. All you need is to build more and more loyal followers. Don’t focus on making money at the beginning, when you have a solid foundation, money will fill up your pocket. This is also a lifestyle, you need to catch any chance that can be recorded as a TikTok video because regular posting is essential in this game.
– Interact with your followers: As a TikTok, you are like a micro to mini celeb, your voice affects followers a lot. So regular interaction with your followers will make them happy and engage more in the future. You can have some videos answering questions commented on by your audience. Reading comments will also let know better about what content your audience likes the most.
– Stay focused on your niche content direction, but grow from there, a slight change over each new video will make your channel refreshing and not easily boring.
– Promote on other platforms: as I said at the beginning of the post, TikTok is similar to Youtube shorts and Instagram reels, so it’s legitimate to post on these platforms as well, to increase your total audience. It is also beneficial for reaching out to brands in the future.
- How much could a TikTok possibly earn a month via TikTok ads?
– Tiktok is an entertainment place, so if your purpose is to earn TikTok ads and Creator Fund, it will be under your expectation. Because making money is still a beta function on TikTok. But building a large audience and earning by promoting brands to this audience is a smart way to earn a lot. The amount of how much tiktokers earn is undisclosed, but you can somehow know that it’s worth their effort.
Guest post by
Awaken: Chaos Era Accounts For SaleAwaken: Chaos Era ACE Accountsbest rise of kingdomsbluestacksBuy Awaken: Chaos Era Accountsbuy rise of kingdoms accountbuy rokBuy Rush Royale accountbuy tiktokBuy tiktok accountBuying Rush Royale Accounthow to buy game accountHow to make money on Tiktokhow to play rise of kingdomshow to use bluestacksmarketing on Tiktokrise of kingdoms account for saleRush Royale Account for salethe best civilization in rise of kingdomstiktok for sale